Oct 8, 2009

Chi Town Here We Come :)

Tomorrow we head down to Chicago Tinley Park for a big reptile expo (www.narbc.com). It will be a nice, quiet weekend get away for Dan and I, without the kiddo. :) We will get to catch up with old friends and get to know new friends better as well. Hopefully we will sell a bunch of our snakes we produced this year as well. ;)

I have a ton of new items to list in the shops next week, this week has just gotten away from me while we have been trying to get ready for the show this weekend. I have a few new moss gardens that are ready for new homes now, as well as some new succulents.

I think Wisconsin just skipped Fall all together - Saturday night its supposed to be 31! I'm so not ready for this cold, cold weather just yet. The majority of my tomato plants were late getting going this year due to an extremely cool, mild Spring and early Summer, so I lost the crops off of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment